Abilities & Powers
- Tactical Mindset - After living through a decade of fighting, Tian Cheng developed the combat abilities and mindset of an veteran soldier. Thanks to that, at battle he's always calm and analytic, able to judge correctly the power and tactics of his enemies and thus respond accordingly.
- Future Knowledge - Having lived the next ten years once, Tian Cheng possesses a great deal of valuable informations, such as ways of controlling Viral Energy, acquisition and usage of rares and powerful ressources, future events, high levels infected details, and the identities of the future important figures of his past life.
- Leadership - Tian Cheng has been proved proficient in commanding incursion squads and defensive operations. This is showed when he led many of the Development Area's powers to repel a masive zombie horde.
- Hand to Hand Combat - Although not a real practionner of martial arts, Tian Cheng has a great dealship of experience and is proficient at close quarters combat, being able to predict and block the moves of a Muay Thai champion Evolver like Han Li with ease, even after the latter activates his Spot Pattern Stimulation.
- Weapon Expertise - Tiang Cheng has demonstrated a great ability of using a varied range of weapons, including guns, javelins, knives, crowbars and others.
- Longsword Mastery - Tian Cheng seems to have some experience at wielding longswords from his past life, as we can glimpse the handle of one on his back in Chapter 20's flashback. Moreover, it is highly probable that Meteor is a reworked and improved version of the sword he possesed at the time.
Universal Type Evolved
As a universal type evolved, Tiang Cheng different abilities increase evenly, making him average in all the evolved aspects (Speed, strenght, mental power, etc.), still as a usuary of the Breathing Technique Tian Cheng evolution is enhanced and all his abilities increase over the usual measure of his stage. Moreover, as Tian Cheng developed a solid basis in the new timeline, gathering his new spot pattern early and having the chance to absorb meteorite fragments energy at stage 2, his viral energy, energy control and physical abilities growed even stronger, having the capacity to battle head on with Stage 3 Evolved even at Stage 2.
At the start of the series Tian Cheng showed a flexible way of fighting apadting to the situation, combining hand to hand combat and the used of many short and long range weapons. However, as he keep evolving and finding stronger enemies he focused more in close combat as a way to exploit better his physical abilities. Then, upon obtaining Meteor he settle in this style and adopted the sword as his main weapon.
- Detection Mode - A passive ability which awakens after reaching the starting point of Stage 1. It allows Tian Cheng to sense everything around him in a radius of 5 meters at all times. Also, he is one of the few person in the new timeline that know how to increase the reach of the ability by constricting it in a straight line . At peak of Stage 1 he was able to use this modality to scan a large building of many hundreds of meters.
- Enhanced Physical Abilites.- Tian Cheng physical abilities are described as super human in this stage. Upon entering in Stage 1 he was able to fight many zombies with easily and resists a strike of a recently mutated Average Stage 2. At the peak of the first stage he could dodge shot guns without problems and eliminate a group of tens of mens without breaking sweat.
- Pattern Stimulation - By stimulating the Abola Virus concentrated in the patterns in his arms, Tian Cheng is able to momentarily enhance all his physical atributes by a short time. By using it when he just entered at the first stage he was able to dodge bullets at short distance and move at inhuman speeds, a feat that he was able to do naturally only after reach the peak of this stage. It can only be maintained for a short duration and have a negative rebound effect when finished that left him weak and exhausted.
- Pattern Stimulation - After reaching stage 2 the weakness of this technique dissapears and Tian Cheng is able to fight extend period of times using it without fear of the rebound.
- New Spot Pattern - During the events of Long Hua Service Station Arc Tian Cheng is able to garther a new spot pattern using the energy of a level 3 meteorite crystal, by doing this his patterns on both hands condense in a new Infinitive Spot Pattern in his right hand. This new pattern greatly improved his control over the virus, as well as his recovery speed, mental strengh, stamina and self control. Although this didn't directly increased his speed and power atributes, it ramp up his overall strengh and pontential.
- Mental Power.-At his arrival to Long Hua City, Tian Cheng mental power was strong enough to overcome Stage 1 high level mental type evolved like Ah Bu and totally negate his telephaty ability in a radio of five meters. After powering up himself again before going to Li Hua County, Tian Cheng mental strengh equalized that of a Stage 3 mental type evolved.
- Micro State - An application of mental strength which permits Tian Cheng to precisely control his strength and allows him to hop around on infected heads. It is hard to maintain and spend a lot of mental strength which makes a long utilization difficult for now. Tian Cheng notes that Gao Fei will be better than him thanks to his Nerve Type evolution.
- Energy Control - The true usage of the virus. It reinforce considerably the body and the abilities, and allows the absorption of the viral energy in the vicinity. Normally only usable by Stage 3 Evolvers, Tian Cheng can partially unlock it at the peak of Stage 2, probably due to his past-life mastery along the high quality of his viral energy along the viral source in his sword.
- Detection Mode.- After entering to his Spiritual Space for a second time and absorbing the combined remaing of the 3 meteorite fragments energy, Tian Cheng increased once again his overall abilities. At this point, his dectection mode reached a perimeter of 50 meters and the clairty of his sensing also improved.
- Mental Mark.- Another ability obtained after fully absorved the meteorite fragments energy before going to Li Hua County. This ability allows Tian Cheng to separate a piece of his mental energy and share it with one person, this way he can track them position all the time. Also, it alow him check the physical of the targets, as when it let him know that Shang Biao was near to evolve again and that the hamster would be able to safely take a high quality green meteorite crystal.
- Infected Plants Immunity - A passive ability obtained by consuming the Liquid Flower Resin dropped by the Infected Plant Matriarch. It allows Tian Cheng to be completely immune to the viral energy of the Infected Plants, whether from the pollen or the conversion of the Matriarch.
- Energy Control.- After breaking into stage three Tian Cheng finally gain the complete ability of energy control, being able to materialize energy by himself without need of his sword. In his past life, he was only able to obtain this ability after reaching the peak of stage 3.
The special power that Tian Cheng obtained after reaching Stage 2 of evolution. When the power is activated, Tian Cheng arm is surrounded by a layer of energy who form a special pattern of red, white and black colors. This ability gives Tian Cheng fearsome destructive power, allowing him to release energy along his strikes. After gathering his new spot pattern, he can power up both arms, an ability he only mastered at Level 3 in his past life. When Tian Cheng turned into a Fallen, his ability mutated with him and covered his whole body, changing into the Fallen Strengthened Body.
Fallen One State / Fallen Strengthened BodyColossus Leader Tian Cheng was forced to eat the Eyeball Leader's Coagulated Meteorite Fragment in order to gain the power to defeat it, effectively mutating into a Fallen One, although he was able to revert and later control it. In this state Tian Cheng seemed to retain some sense of self and enough inteligence to fight with techniques and weapons. Nevertheless, he mainly relayed on his monstrous speed and strength that allowed him to go straight through the thoracic cage of the Leader.
In this form, Tiang Cheng's hair turns white, his eyes becomes completly black, with reddish orange iris and red pupils, and 3 red strings appears below them. Also, the skin from his neck to below turn dark with red paterns along it, strangely ressembling Teacher Luo Black Armor in a troubling manner. His Muscle Strengthening completely mutated and fully merged with it, transforming into the Fallen Strengthened Body.
Since Tian Cheng technically became a Fallen One but managed to retain his consciousness, he could theorically be categorised as a Black Armor if not for the fact that he doesn't need to eat blood and raw meat. His ability could also be classed as a Transformating type since it raise several attributes during the time it's evoked and provoke physical changes.
In his fight with Hu Feng, the black armor revealed a level of defense superior to Tian Cheng Peak Stage 3 of his past life, an attack power capable of blasting a Stage 3 Hu Feng to the next building, along with an overall increase in his body constitution and ultra high speed recovery. It is interesting to note that all these capacities reflect those of the 2 Leaders fragments he absorbed, including mental capacity since it allowed him to enter his Spiritual Space (although it was only temporary). Tian Chang is also capable of manipulating an higher grade energy than Hu Feng, probably due to the mix of the 2 Leaders viral energy, and his past life knowledge and mastery of energy control.
However since it increased his raw strength to the point where it match those in Stage 3, Tian Cheng stated that to breakthrough he will need more than 10 times the energy necessary to a common evolved.
Armor Shift - The special power that Tian Cheng obtained after reaching Stage 3 of evolution. It allow him to freely control the armor produced by his Fallen Strengthened Body, moving it anywhere he wants along with strengthening and weakening its scales individually. Due to his resonance with Meteor, he can even shift it onto the blade, drastically increasing its explosiveness and penetrative power. The flexiblity and low energy cost of the ability make it a perfect single target attack.
A special technique that he learned from Luo Ren Hang. His friend and mentor developed a way to canalizate the Viral Energy and control it, allowing the user to increase their immunity and accelerate their evolutionary speed. It also help regulate their physical state, quickening their recovery from simple injuries.
Pattern Gathering Technique
Flower Resin Technique
Evolved to Stage 1 in the 2nd day of the outbreak with the help of the Breathing Technique.
Obtained Meteorite Fragment at an abandonned gaz station.
Advanced to Stage 2 in the fight with the Hammer Type at Long Tin base. Obtained Muscle Strengthening and another Meteorite Fragment.
Obtained Level 3 Meteorite Crystal after the fight with the Sharp Clawed at Long Hua service station. Used it to gather his 2nd Spot Pattern with the Blood Fusion Method, enhancing his Muscle Strengthening, both fists are powered up.
Obtained 2 Level 4 Meteorite Cristal from ambushing the Ripper and the Sharp Claw Build death battle. Used it to reinforce his Spot Pattern and access Intermediate Stage 2. Further refines his Muscle Strengthening, diminished consommation.
Obtained Coagulated Meteorite Fragment in the fight against Eyeball Leader. Used a Meteorite Fragment to forge Meteor.
Used the Coagulated Meteorite Fragment to recover from heavy damage in the fight with the Colossus. Change into a Fallen One. After obtaining the Colossus Coagulated Meteorite Fragment, a balance is formed with Meteor, unlocking temporarily Tian Cheng Spiritual Space, allowing him to absorb the viral energy, make it his and control the mutation thus preventing his concience to be lost and making him effectively into a sub-type of Black Armor.
Obtained Meteorite Crystal Polymer from fighting Hu Feng. Usage of Energy Control even though he's at Stage 2.
Obtained Flower Resin from the Fully Mutated Infected Plant. Used it to strengthen his viral resistance. Refines again the remnants of the 3 Meteorite Fragments, which unlock his Spiritual Space, once again temporarily. Improved Mental Strength, similar to a average Stage 3 Mental type. Sensing range of Perception Mode now reachs 50 meters and its clarity is immensely improved. Gains an easier use of Energy Control, limit augmented to 3 swings at full strength.
Obtained Flower Resins from bargaining with Brother Fei for safe passage to Pear Tree safe zone. Total 30 Resins, 15 paid on spot.
Obtained Level 4 Green Meteorite Crystal from the fight with the Dark Demon squad, used it to refill the Meteorite Crystal Polymer a little.
Obtained 5 more pieces of Flower Resin from clearing the path to the Pear Tree safe zone.
Obtained the 15 Flower Resins promised from successfully completing the deal made with Brother Fei.
Obtained numerous Flower Resins from the Infected Plants trap, gifted them to the Infected Bulldog to produce Green Meteorite Crystals.
- Meteorite Crystal
- Meteorite Fragmente
- Meteorite Crystal Polymer
- Cigarette Pack and Lighter
- Driving Skills
- Car Stealing
- First Aid Knowledgement